We are conveniently located on the North West coast of Anglesey on Holy Island (Holyhead) approximately half an hour’s drive from the Welsh mainland. We can also easily be reached by train with Holyhead station being only a couple of miles away from the accommodation.
- Arrive on Anglesey via A55 and over Britannia Bridge
- Follow A55 into Holyhead until you come to a roundabout
- At roundabout take first left then after only 20 yards or so take immediate right & turn down a narrow street of terraced houses
- Keep going straight on this road for approx. 2m until you come to a T junction at the end (adjacent to a beach named Porthdafach)
- Then turn right up the hill and keep going up this twisty country road past a converted chapel on your right and Blackthorn farm on your left.
- Shortly after the chapel you go begin to go down a steep hill, once the hill levels out take the 2nd turning on your left.
- Sea Views is located on the left, half way down the lane.
Anglesey Sea Views,
Tel: +44 (0)1407 760 265
Mob: +44 (0)7842 837 964